A Professionally Monitored Indianapolis Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Indianapolis monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Indianapolis?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Indianapolis flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Indianapolis flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Indianapolis Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Indianapolis flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (317) 268-5461 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.