Protect Your Family With A Security System In Indianapolis With ADT Monitoring
Get Professional Home Security Protection In Indianapolis, INYour prized possessions extend well past your computers, furniture, and personal items. It’s the photo albums, children’s art projects, and your loved ones that are also worth protecting. That’s why your Indianapolis home security system should be installed by a professional, so you are instantly notified of a home intrusion through motion sensors, window sensors, or exterior security cameras. Pair that protection with devices like fire, carbon monoxide, and flood detectors that are monitored around the clock to help protect your home and loved ones. Now, you’re prepared to help fight against disaster -- even when you’re not home.
A Complete Package Of Security Products That Seamlessly Work Together
No matter which package you select, your security equipment works in unison to help give you protection that’s fully monitored around the clock by security specialists. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell security cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Fire Safety: Heat and smoke detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart switches and lights, remote garage door
- Keypad: Access control through a digital keypad and ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local Indianapolis Installation That’s Second to None
Fill out the form below or call to have a local pro help you decide on the products and security package that’s right for your home and family. Security installation in Indianapolis can be set with your schedule in mind with next-day or same-day appointments offered in most locations. Whether you opt for a wireless or wired system, your security installer will confirm that all your sensors and back-up batteries function well and demonstrate how to work with your keypad.